The Works52 is a comprehensive service package to help keep your
Ford running smoothly
Give your Ford the attention it deserves by the experts who know it best. The Works52 service package includes an oil53 and filter change, tire rotation (battery check in Quebec), up to 83-point inspection and Vehicle Report Card.
Vehicle Report Card for Peace of Mind
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your Ford was serviced by Ford-Trained Technicians at Ford Service. Ask to be walked through the Vehicle Report Card after every service to see the results of your 83-point inspection to help give you a better idea of your vehicle’s health.
A Ford-trained Expert will take you through an easy to follow Red/Yellow/Green rating system, to help give you an idea of what’s running smoothly, what needs immediate attention, and what may require attention in the future.
Be In The Know With 83-Point Inspection
A Ford-trained Expert will conduct a multi-point assessment to help identify areas of your Ford that might need attention. Our 83-point inspection includes:
Checking the exterior of the vehicle like head and tail lamps, body panels, hood and trunk for signs of damage.
Tire & Brake Wear
Examining the overall quality and measurement of wear and tear on all tires and brake systems for responsiveness and reliability.
Oil & Fluid
Checking and adjusting all fluid levels and making sure that the oil filter is changed and maintained.
Systems & Components
Examining the critical systems and components, including lights, air filter, belts, hoses, exhaust system and more to detect possible problems.
Testing the vehicle battery and its charging system to check efficiency.
Checking all the interior components like seat control, steering wheel, audio/video functions and more.
Scheduled Maintenance for Your Ford
A Ford-Trained Technician evaluates your vehicle’s safety and performance and performs maintenance according to the maintenance schedule designed for your vehicle and driving conditions. Sticking to a Ford-recommended maintenance schedule helps:
- Keep your Ford running efficiently
- Help identify issues early to help keep your service needs affordable and predictable
- Optimize your Ford for performance.
Here is a list of common checks and inspections for your Ford:
- Engine oil level
- Function of all interior and exterior lights
- Tires for wear and proper pressure, including spare
- Windshield washer fluid
We recommend that you follow your owner’s manual for a vehicle-specific maintenance schedule. You can also access the manual along with your service history from your FordPass™ app.99
- 52. Applies to single rear wheel vehicles only. Diesel models not eligible.
- 53. Up to 5 litres of oil. Disposal fees may be extra (except in Quebec). Does not apply to diesel engines.
- 99. FordPass is available for select smartphones. Message and data rates may apply. Service may be limited by mobile phone network coverage area. FordPass Terms and Privacy apply.
- 132. Offer ends December 31, 2021. Offers may be cancelled or changed at any time without notice. See Service Advisor for complete details. Applicable taxes and provincial levies not included. Service Advisor may sell for less. Only available at participating locations. Includes detailed inspection of up to 83 points, comprehensive Vehicle Check Up Report, Motorcraft® premium oil and Motorcraft® filter change (up to 5 litres of oil for gas engines – disposal fees may be extra.), and tire rotation. Applies to single rear wheel vehicles only. Diesel models not eligible.